We are so excited that it is time for our 10th Annual Cutest Pet Contest! Winners are chosen by our panel of judges. The 1st place winner will be on the cover our September edition! If chosen, your pet must be available for a photo session. The 2nd and 3rd place winners will be featured inside SMTO. All entries will be included in the September edition. Photos will be displayed on our Facebook page as they are received and the pet with the most “likes” will be named “Facebook Fan Favorite”. Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Pet Contest”. Please include your name, address, phone number and your pet’s name. 100% of your entry fee will benefit the Joplin Humane Society Animal Adoption and Resource Center and Faithful Friends Animal Advocates, Neosho. You can mail your $10 entry fee to: Show Me the Ozarks, 18724 Hwy 59, Neosho, MO 64850, or pay with your credit card by calling 417.455.9898. The deadline for entry is August 13!
- Positivity and Grace: Four-time survivor Yvonne Ketcher doesn’t know the meaning of give up
- ‘It’s Not About Me’ How RN Mary Van Galen called upon strength from her family, her past patients and God to help her beat cancer
- Making it Memorable at Civil War Ranch and Civil War Arena
- ‘God Provided Everything’ Cancer Fighter volunteer Cathie Burrows courageously beat breast cancer and endometrial cancer at the same time
- Title: “p-i-e-c-e-d TOGETHER”