Show Me The Ozarks Magazine presented a check of $2,500 to the Hope 4You Breast Cancer Foundation. The magazine helped raise money by hosting the 9th Annual Pink Carpet Covers for a Cause Benefit held at Mercy Hospital Joplin. The all-day event took place in October and had an exceptional turnout. Visitors could purchase raffle tickets for the auction of various guitars, as well as buy t-shirts. Participants also had the opportunity to shine like a supermodel on a personalized take-home cover of Show Me The Ozarks Magazine. Covers for a Cause was a great success largely in part to all of the corporate sponsors, participants and vendors who donated their time and resources to the event. All proceeds raised at this event directly benefited Hope 4 You Breast Cancer Foundation, an organization that provides mammograms, support groups and preventive education for our community.
- Love in the Workplace – jeff and Kelli Starkweather – Posh Dogs Boutique
- Love in the Workplace – Charles W. and Malinda A Spencer – Spencer’s Sweet Call
- A Family of Entrepreneurs!
- Arts and Entertainment Destination – Joplin Arts District
- Why I Run: Running to Heal, Healing to Run: Rachel Bryan proves our real triumphs are often those we cannot see.