Stella Springs Weddings & Events has all you need to make your wedding day an unforgettable experience. With over 110 acres of lush wooded country, the possibilities are endless for planning a lovely indoor or outdoor event. Our stunning outdoor sites include natural springs, the large Macedonia Springs pond, Indian Creek and a breathtaking waterfall at Macedonia Springs. Our Event Barn is where vintage charm meets romance. With white-washed walls, crystal chandeliers, antique mirrors and an oversized reclaimed mantle, the Barn is the perfect setting for any wedding. The Barn also has an outdoor deck strung with twinkling lights for a warm, romantic glow. Lodging is available in our Rock Cottage and Blue Bunkhouse with our unique weekend package. Visit our website to peruse images of the beautiful weddings we have hosted at Stella Springs. We are located in Newton County, just outside Neosho. We are now accepting bookings as far out as 2020, so call to schedule your special date – your Happily Ever After begins here!
- Spiva Kids Get Summer Gift from Corley and Lemons Trust
- Why I Ride – Living Life to the Fullest: Shelly Dreyer relies on self-motivation to complete 240-mile Katy Trail
- Grilling at Its Finest Comes to Nevada
- 20 Years of You & Me – Show Me The Ozarks Founder and Publisher Lee Radcliff-Timmsen reflects on 20 Years in Business
- Why I Run – Inspiration Runs High: Boston Marathon competitor Caroline Capehart passes the torch to a younger generation