Stella Springs Weddings & Events has all you need to make your wedding day an unforgettable experience. With over 110 acres of lush wooded country, the possibilities are endless for planning a lovely indoor or outdoor event. Our stunning outdoor sites include natural springs, the large Macedonia Springs pond, Indian Creek and a breathtaking waterfall at Macedonia Springs. Our Event Barn is where vintage charm meets romance. With white-washed walls, crystal chandeliers, antique mirrors and an oversized reclaimed mantle, the Barn is the perfect setting for any wedding. The Barn also has an outdoor deck strung with twinkling lights for a warm, romantic glow. Lodging is available in our Rock Cottage and Blue Bunkhouse with our unique weekend package. Visit our website to peruse images of the beautiful weddings we have hosted at Stella Springs. We are located in Newton County, just outside Neosho. We are now accepting bookings as far out as 2020, so call to schedule your special date – your Happily Ever After begins here!
- Why I Run Wonder Woman: How Stephanie Witcher juggles family, career, doctoral studies… and finds the time to run
- The Power of Family – Mark Boyd’s family and his Grand Prosthetics family helped him stand tall again
- Club 609 Celebrates 30 Years
- Lift as You Climb: Teddy Steen
- Love at First Bite Rose Carlile celebrates 40 years at Candy House Gourmet